IIS Security Configuration
According to Microsoft, Internet Information Services (IIS) 7.0 is a web server that provides a secure, easy to manage platform for developing and reliably hosting Web applications and services.
We offer information security consultancy services to secure IIS servers using real-life security challenges with proven solutions, security alerts, implementation techniques, and security check lists.
Our IIS Security Configuration Service includes:
- Resolving Physical, Environmental, Network and Security Policy issues
- Managing responsibilities of multi-level administration
- Removing Unnecessary Services
- Modifying Default Accounts
- Setting Safe Policies
- Configuring Secure Access Control
- Setting Rules for Authentication
- IP Filtering, Network Address Translation and Domain Restrictions
- Web site activity through system logs and auditing policies to guard against potential attacks
- Configuring safe use of scripts and Active Server Pages
- Designing Security all IIS services including FTP, SMTP, and NNTP